Monday, November 10, 2008
Lessons in blogging
When ideas for blog entries come to mind I tend to jot them down in note form on small pieces of paper. This has become problematic for multiple reasons. The first is that in my "I'm really organized in that messy kind of way" I tend to write down these ideas along with everything else I need to remember. Therefore, when I go to actually write in this blog I'm not sure if I had a hilarious story to tell about a tomato and a guy named Colby Jack or I just need to grocery shop. Another issue is that I always believe I will remember what it was I wanted to write about and think that a few words or phrases will be sufficient to remind me. I'm usually wrong. For example, I am currently looking at a green sticky note that says, "Stop looking at me swan." Which leads me to think about Billy Madison, and to ponder how much I like dumb humor, and to replay a bit about shampoo and conditioner in my head, but does absolutely nothing to remind me what it was I wanted to write about in my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment