I originally had an entirely different blog planned for this evening. In fact, I had quite a few different blog ideas to choose from, but then this one sort of, well, it called attention to itself. So I affectionately give you...
Katie's Reasons to Have Sisters
1. Sisters are always there to tell you when you aren't entertaining them enough... aka when your blog needs to be updated. Better yet, when your blog has been updated, but actually didn't make them laugh out loud.
2. Sisters are always there to share with you...
3. ... share their criticism.
4. ... share their opinions.
5. ... share their sweaters they don't want anymore.
6. ... share their sarcasm, ridiculous praise ("my little sister knows how to use semi-colons correctly, isn't she weird!"), and backhanded love.
7. Sisters keep your pride in check by never letting you get a big head. In fact, they are so good they work preemptively by shooting you down when your head is only medium-sized.
8. Sisters give you a reason to have a list of reasons to have sisters on your blog that can probably be added to for the rest of your life.
Oh yes, and the only thing better than having one sister is when your brother gets married and all of a sudden you have two!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha... yay, two! I was feeling singled out for shooting down your medium sized head, but then I realized you weren't just talking about me! I'll call you in a bit, I leave in the am!
Well at least you updated! I'm just trying to help you get that million dollar blog going!
Post a Comment