I have a lot I could write about considering the blogging hiatus I took. I could tell you all kinds of stories about my office job in Boston (or my whole year of living in Boston for that matter) or my new life in Grand Rapids. I could tell you about how I'm still struggling to find my place in the world or why moving every year is both stressful and exciting. I could tell you about the days I have nine zillion thoughts (I won't!) or the days I just sit on the couch wishing to hide.
Instead, I'd rather just pick up as if I never left.
And today, I have the urge to share something that I'm proud of. About three years ago, I decided to learn photography because in the most cliche way I desperately needed to stop and smell the roses. In fact, I needed a way to capture the beauty of the world and an excuse to do nothing but look for it.
I still have a lot to learn about, but here are a few of my favorite photos:
No comments:
Post a Comment