Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lola

I'm sitting in a new coffee shop by my apartment. I like it a lot... amazing photography on the walls of India, comfy chairs, good ambiance. I'm not a fan of the music, but I think next time I'll remember to bring my head phones. It's Sunday afternoon, I have the day off, and I've come to indulge my creative side. I have about 92 ideas I've been waiting to write about and so far I've been here about 30 minutes and I've got nuttin'. As luck would have it, now that I have free time all I can think about is Kiwi lipgloss. The kind in a little container with a blue screw-off lid. I had to stick my finger in it to use it and oh man did it smell amazing. I had this lipgloss in 7th grade and I kept it in my green pencil case. It's funny because I don't remember much about 7th grade, but I remember my Kiwi lipgloss.

Also, my wrists itch when I'm overly tired.

No comments: